April 12, 2012

Printed Pants


I'm really liking the variety of printed pants that are coming out for the spring and summer season. I feel like some people get intimidated by prints because they don't know what to pair them with. In my opinion, there aren't really rules when it comes to fashion, just have fun.

I like to mix and match prints, patterns, and textures together to make an outfit stand out. For example, I'd pair a striped shirt with the polka dotted denim jeans by blanknyc or even a sequined top with the Cafe Capri pants with a squinted shirt and a neon necklace or belt just for an extra pop. I find them easy to dress up or dress down and you can make a variety of outfits around the pants. Just mix and match and remember to have some with it!

3 comments:

  1. I am really liking the printed pants trend as well!

    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!

    Have you seen the leggings from Black Milk Clothing? Too cute!

    Thanks for posting <3 Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A colorful or very artistic pair of pants really makes you stand out.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!