June 22, 2013

Fringe

I know what you're thinking, fringe details can look a bit silly (cowboy festivals ring a bell?) and it may seem a little intimidating to wear but I think it can add a fun twist to the typical summer wardrobe. I think if the details are subtle and not so excessive, it can actually be flattering as well. Here are some of my favorite picks for fringe that I think would look great in anyone's wardrobe.


This tank by Nasty Gal is a great way to wear fringe during the day. It's simple and would be easy to pair with cut off shorts or faded denim. Fringe detail on the sleeves by ASOS is another pick that I like because I think it adds a playful twist to your typical button down. If fringe sleeves are too much for you, try this black button up shirt with subtle detailing by Forever21.


For your summer skirts this year, why not try to wear a fringe skirt for a change. Dress it down by wearing it with your favorite white t-shirt or chambray shirt. Dress it up by pairing it with a silk button down or crop top with some statement jewelry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!